Gyroscopic Mixer for (Offset) inks: MFD Tasman Mini
The Tasman mini is a dedicated inkmixing device that fits perfectly in any inkroom. With a wide viscosity range, it can handle stiff offset inks and more liquid types of inks and paints.
The Tasman is a simple but robust machine that does the job.
Easy to handle for the operators, and designed in such a way that the maintenance costs are negligible.
The gyroscopic mixing head secures a solid mixing, and guarantees an homogeneous endresult.
Fits to the standard vacpac and inkpots in the industry.
It works well in the continuous processing of (spot)colours, next to an inkdispenser and a vacuumclosing unit.
- Single mixing head
- Top Loader
- Inktins clamped&secured manually to mixing head
- Fits to standard 1 x 1kg or 1 x 2,5kg vacpac tins
- Also useable to plastic containers, but special adapters will be supplied against additional costs
- Automatic Timer can be preset manually, from 30 sec up to 10 minutes
- Viscosity Range: up to 500 Pascal.
- Easy to install, plug and play
- Low maintenance
INK AND PAINT MANUFACTURERS
INK AND PAINT DEALERS
PRINTING COMPANIES WITH DEDICATED INKROOMS
OFFSET INKS: CONV – UV -EB
FLEXO INKS: UV
SCREEN INKS: UV
DIMENSIONS: 580MM x 580MM x 900MM
WEIGHT : 100 KG
ELECTRICAL SUPPLY : 230V // 50Hz
POWER MOTOR: 1,1 Kw/Hr
MAINTENANCE RECOMMENDATIONS: Periodical check-up of drive belts and bolts